LIKE THIS FOR MORE
Sydney Achievers International Scholarships 2013 for pakistani students
Following the success of the Sydney Achievers International Scholarships in 2012, the University of Sydney takes great pleasure in announcing an enhanced Scholarships scheme for new international students commencing at the University in 2013. Up to 100 of these prestigious Scholarships will be offered in 2013 to high achieving, academically meritorious, international students, inviting them to enjoy the Sydney experience at one of the finest institutions of higher education in the world.
Deadline:15 January 2013 for Semester 1, 2013, and 30 June 2013 for Semester 2, 2013
- No separate application for a Sydney Achievers International Scholarship is necessary.
- An Application for Admission to the University of Sydney in 2013 will constitute an application for a Scholarship.
- All applications meeting the selection and eligibility criteria resulting in unconditional Offers of Admission will be automatically considered.
- The deadline for receipt of applications and complete supporting documentation (academic and English language proficiency results) is 15 January 2013 for Semester 1, 2013, and 30 June 2013 for Semester 2, 2013.
- Successful candidates will receive an Offer of a Scholarship with the Offer of Admission.
- Applications received after these deadlines will not be considered.
- Candidates applying through the Universities Admissions Centre (UAC) will be considered in January 2013.
Due to the limited number of Scholarships available, applicants are not guaranteed a Scholarship (even if they meet the selection and eligibility criteria) especially if offers made to early applicants have all been accepted. Candidates are, therefore, strongly encouraged to apply early for admission in order to maximise their chances of being considered for a Scholarship.
- Selection will be based strictly on academic merit as per the University’s admission requirements.
- Selection will be based on actual results (academic and English language proficiency). Predicted/forecast results will not be considered.
- Only applicants with firm, unconditional offers of admission will be considered.
- Selection will be made by the International Student Office, whose decision will be final. No appeals will be entertained.
- With the exception of UAC applicants, for whom Scholarship offers will be issued after 15 January 2013, all successful candidates will be offered a Scholarship along with the Offer of Admission to the University of Sydney.