Korean Government KGSP scholarship program for Masters and PhD
To provide international students with the opportunity to conduct advanced studies of undergraduate & graduate programs at higher educational institutions in the Republic of Korea in order to promote international exchange in education and mutual friendship between countries.
Deadline: 31 March 2012
Eligibility For Korean Government Scholarship
- Both the Korean Government Scholarship applicant and his/her parents must possess the citizenship of the country of origin.
- Applicants of Korean Government Scholarship should not be a holder of Korean citizenship.
- Applicants of Korean Government Scholarship should have adequate health, both mentally and physically, to stay in foreign country for a long time.
- Applicants of Korean Government Scholarship who have never enrolled in the same KGSP course.
- Should be under 25 years of age as of the date of entrance. (Undergraduate)
- Should be under 40 years of age as of the date of entrance. (Graduate)
- Have finished or be scheduled to finish formal education of elementary, middle and high school courses as of the date of arrival. (Undergraduate)
- Hold a Bachelor degree or a Master’s degree as of the date of arrival. (Graduate)
- Person who have already registered at a Korean university can not apply.
- Possess a grade point average (G.P.A.) above 80% from the last educational institution attended or have earned top 10% of G.P.A. among classmates. (Undergraduate)
- Possess a grade point average (G.P.A.) above 80% from the last educational institution. (Graduate)
But this also depends upon the arespective university admission deadlines schedule also, as you have to apply in respective universities.